Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yin and Yang..

Hey.. seems like time goes by rather fast now.. One minute it is Ramadhan... then all of a sudden it is Eid Dul Fitr... 

This morning.. feel exhaustive at work with so many things to do... then when night comes.. and one sitting in the comfort of one's home.. one starts to wonder.. what things have one done in the office that day.. for one could no longer feel the exhaustion.. the negative feeling somewhat being swept away...

Why?... is it because of light and darkness?? or probably because of one's tiredness during the day that causes one's body to demand for relaxation and hypnotized the brain to think of ecstasy. 

Whatever it is, sometimes back, I heard somebody said that it is good to do work whole heartedly at day time.. one may get exhausted by doing so.. however... let it be... coz when night comes... you will feel such joy and satisfaction... for you are indeed doing your work honestly.. and it helps you to sleep soundlessly with clear mind.. then you know you are being blessed.

Hmm..well.. I have tried...and it works... Just don't forget that everything... good or bad comes from the Almighty !! :-)

Anyways.. I had a good sleep last night.. dreamt of several dreams... (Interesting huh !) however.. my last dream.. was kinda unusual...I'm clueless how this particular song that is currently playing in the blog now (Mithali Cintaku by U-Topia) got into my dream. I woke up humming the tune... until the evening... I still can't seem to shake it away. 

So.. I figure I should give the song some credit and post it in this blog... Hmm.. well... I do like the tune though... relaxing..... **Hmmmmm... mmmm...mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment