Friday, September 12, 2008

Jauh disayang

Had 'sahur' aroun 05:18hr... and couldn't sleep.. Wish I could... however, just coculdn't. If I sleep, it would be hard for me to wakeup again.
The temptation to be under the comforter while holding my ever dear bolster tightly in bed is difficult to resist......
Anyway, I figure while I'm awake.. better I find and do something before it slips my mind for the second time. Last week, as I was listening to my favorite evening station, there was a tune aired by the Dj which reminded me of this song.
I've tried to google this song.. however only managed to find the title done by the original singer; Mercy. Heartbroken, and tired of the effort.. I deserted the idea for awhile. Until this morning, it occurs to me, that I might have search it using an incorrect search engine.. for different search engine, will give different findings.. *Clever Mimi... !!*
Hence, I Yahoo it ... and *WaLLAaaaa*.. GOT IT.. !!!...

haha... I know the song is not from the original singer...however..its soo catchy... and whatever it is..I JuST LOOVE it..

So... bare with me, k :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment