Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Revival

Whoa.. its been months now since my last posting. Reason for the absence and deterrence from the action was and still because of the bad internet network reception in my area.

Back in Kelana Jaya, I was blessed with STREAMYX.. however now in Bangi.. since the TMNet had insufficient ports for its customer back then, I later switched my attention to a new provider; MAXIS. At first, through the Q&A sessions we (my hubby and I) had with the Sales Asst. (hey.. it has never been the customers fault for being skeptical.. Remember.. Customers always right!), we finally decided that we should give MAXIS a try. Furthermore, we have nothing to loose since there's no string attach (unlike TMNet which a customer has to be bonded for a few months or else... penalize!!).

Unfortunately, to my dismay..MAXIS turns out to be rather a disappointment. Loading of a website page which normally take few seconds become endless minutes while the gmail page is absolutely an adversity until requires me to reboot the computer !!.

Anyways, since there is no string attach, perhaps it is a high time for me to discontinue the service soon.

To those who are able to surf the net at home, do not forget to count your Blessings since the possibility for you to be like me is just at a tossed of a coin ;-)

1 comment:

  1. damn, hope u guys get the connection sorted out soon, btw, tak buat house-warming??

    ReplyDelete