Saturday, August 2, 2008

My type of Billboard

Have your ever came about something, that's common.. yet it manages to give some sense of excitement? Well, I found it .. advertisement!! .. Surprise?? .. hehe. Well, its not just normal advertisement, its kinda unique. You can catch it at the Nilai-Shah Alam highway stretch right after the Dengkil toll. 

Pic 1. "Ladder thief strikes again" - A man, wearing a cleaner's uniform
looking down from the platform wondering where has his ladder gone to??










First time I came across it, I was delighted however, feeling much regret altogether for I did not bring my camera with me..
'Darn... wasted moment' ... :-(  However, "Lucky' strikes again afterwards when my hubby and I had to head to the south to attend friends wedding. This means that I can snap the billboards all I want, Yey.. ! 


   Pic 2. "Strong winds to continue" - A man/ a boy grabbing a pole tightly in desperate hope of survival. 
            



                                                         




..Well, maybe it sounds rather pathetic..nevertheless, I enjoy it. True as they say.. sometimes you can find happiness in common things.. :-) Well, I give big applause to those advertising agency who came up with outstanding ideas as this. They have not just made my day on the highway... but also makes me look forward with enthusiasm whenever I want to head out for long land journeys ;-)

Pic 3. "Escaped bear still on the loose" - A black bear gazing down from its
hiding.








To my friends out there, check it out when you're on the highway yea... you'll never know what interesting things that might come your way ;-)

"Life is like a box of chocolate presented by your loved ones.. you'll never know what delicious treat in store for you" ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment