Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Such a bright day..

Hi :-) I'm not sure whether to like it or despise it... hmm.. probably i'm utterly confused even.. Do you noticed that the heat this past two days are different? The sun is shining so brightly... Hmm, I believe its a blessing for some farmers and most fishermen.. however to me.. it is otherwise. This bad headache has been bothering me since those two days... Remember the sound from piling work at construction area..? Well, that's exactly the sound spinning in my head.. dancing wildly designing the headache :-(

Anyway, today..on my way back home, I tuned in to my favorite evening station; KLFM on their segment of Evergreen & Everlasting. There, they play a rather old song, sang by our late singer; Allahyarham Sudirman Hj Arshad. Listening to this song, it brings back sweet memories... :-)

Anyway, have to end this here..head is throbbing..... Ouucchhh........ :-(

1 comment: