Monday, July 13, 2009

Waiting.. waiting...

Its already past 18:00hr on a Monday... Im sitting here at the corridor inside Fuel Cell Institute... waiting for my hubby to fetch me. Clock tickings its time away.... and me... here... waiting...

Hmm.. what else to say... I thank the institute for locating one cpu at the corridor here or I would be killed by boredom... Arrgghh...

The car...aaahhh.. yes.. the car.. supposedly I am the chauffer.. But today, I asked my hubby to take the car to the office. I need him to do run some errand you see... Last week, I went to the UPM's vet... Hmm.. to make the long story short (will blog it in my next posting), I owe the vet almost RM50.00 which I've promised to deliver today, this Monday.

At that time, it didn't occur to me that I wouldn't be able to fulfill it because of a workshop Im having for 2 consecutive days (today and tomorrow)...

Anyways... as for my hubby.. before 14:00hr today, he was positive that he could assist me... Hmm... well, as they say... we can just plan... and the good Lord knows what is best right.

Geesh.. since my hubby and I couldn't even make it to UPM tomorrow... I think the onus goes back to me now.

Yeah... sure...I'll contact UPM tomorrow morning and let them know that I'll pay the debt by 10:00 hr on 15th of July 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment