Sunday, August 17, 2008

BBQ Lunch




I always love BBQ.. especially when the BBQ is prepared by own self. It has been several months since my family last had BBQ together. Our usual menu for BBQ will be steaks, chicken drumsticks and wings, frankfurters, shrimps, squids and fish. Great menu, huh... can tell you one thing...it was YuMMy!! :-)





There was plan for BBQ after the last one, however everybody was busy with work; my brother with his on-call, my sis-in-law in Kuantan while my parents with renovation of the new house. Alast, after several months of waiting, the plan finally came true!!



My sis-in-law got herself job transferred to Damansara, my parents has their house upon completion and Ramadhan is just around the corner.. there's indeed something worthwhile to celebrate!! This afternoon, we had BBQ at my parents new home :-)


The menu; mashed potato and chicken wings (prepared by yours truly !!), shrimps, squids and fish.. Well, though the menu was not as lengthy as usual.. however itwas still a great feast :-)

Hmm, can't wait to have a BBQ pot luck again.. ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment