Saturday, February 13, 2010

How to: Know your baby (1-6 mnths) is hungry ??

Got this info from Pa&Ma magazine, August 2009 released (unnumbered page). For a first timer, of course I want to do the right thing. Hence, I hope this information will come in handy for me as well as for you too :) Was advised by the magazine that if you ignore those signs, you well face a tough time of feeding your baby because his / her already expressing tantrum.... OOhhh....

Step to know whether your lil' one is hungry:
1. The baby's mouth shows action of wanting to have something (I am not quite sure what this is like, however will let you know once I discover it).
2. The baby open his / her mouth widely when the mouth touches an object; i.e. your finger etc.
3. The baby put his / her hand into his / her mouth.
4. The baby's mouth shows a suckling action.
5. The baby clench his / her fist and raise his / her feet towards his / her tummy or chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment