Thursday, September 4, 2008

Take a break- breath in and relaxs :-)


Mmmmmmm... I really love the sweet fragrance of the 'wu-ti-ti' flowers :-) Come again??... Never heard the name before?? Well, to make long history short (narrated to me by the owner of the nursery where I bought the plant) the name 'wu-ti-ti' was given to the plant a long time ago because its flowers will have three colors through the flowers life span. 



At initial stage, the color of the fresh bud is dark purple. The color will lasts for few days during its blossom. The mature stage could be easily identified when the color of purple becomes lighter. During the last stage, the purple shades will totally washed out, leaving the flower with clean, white color. These 3 stages of color changing lasts for about 5 days plus. 

What's more, the 'wu-ti-ti' does not just mesmerized me with the colors transformation.. the flowers emit such sweet captivating scent; almost like lavender.. however not too dense and thick... just nice... its indeed an aromatherapy!!

I have the 'wu-ti-ti' planted in a pot outside my ironing room. Hence, when it blooms.. the 'ironing room' will be the place to be for relaxing by breathing in the wonderful natural perfume :-)

I'm sure there's lots of places grow the 'wu-ti-ti'; locations  which I have noticed is at Petronas Penapisan Terengganu (PPT) and another one close to home, is the Kelana Jaya Putra LRT station. And I can't help myself to just stop what ever I was doing and go near to the plant to breath in the flowers... Mmm... Indeed life feels so carefree and wonderful :-)











1 comment: